CLIP CIRCUIT STARTER LAB
The perfect way to learn about electronics for 7 to 12-year-olds. All components clip together easily, no soldering required. The graphics on each component show its electronic symbol to help illustrate how the current travels through the circuit you build.
Make 14 different experiments from a Lamp slide switch to a flying saucer. The starter lab puts the fun of science at your fingertips.
- Make and Learn about circuits.
- 14 Electronic Experiments.
- Easy to build electronic kit.
- Components clip together.
- No electronic experience is necessary.
- Requires 4x AA Batteries (not included).
- Ages 7+.