DIY ROBOT + SOLDERING IRON COMBO
Inspire your child to take charge of their own learning by building their very own sound-sensing robot with a real, working soldering iron!
They'll learn about electronics and circuitry by following then detailed instructions to create their robot, which will change the direction it's travelling in when they clap or make a loud noise.
The soldering iron is quick to heat up and cool down, and the kit includes a USB power cable so powering the soldering iron is easy. If left unattended, the soldering iron will automatically shut off.
Fostering STEAM skills in young adults has never been so engaging and fun. Give them the tools they need to do it themselves with the stylishly gift packaged DIY Robot Soldering Iron Kit.
- Create a robot that responds to sound!
- Make circuits & learn about circuitry
- Introduction to Basic robotics
- Dimensions: Gift packaging is 32.5 x 16.5 x 5 cms
- Inclusions: Everything you need so solder your very own sound-sensing robot!
- Ages: 12 and above. Not suitable for children 3 years and under due to choking hazard
- Batteries: 2 x AA batteries required