This iconic wooden tram needs no batteries, has no flashing lights, no loud noises and no plastic. However it does provide endless opportunity to use real old fashioned imagination. The wooden Melbourne tram is a definite MUST HAVE for any household wanting to stimulate their child's imagination and creativity with toys that will not only provide hours of entertainment but, are reminiscent of the high quality wooden toys of yesteryear...
With authentic colours, and based on the iconic W-class Melbourne tram this authentic creation comes complete with 12 rainbow wooden passengers (to celebrate same sex marriages in Australia) with different nationalities and 2 uniformed tram conductors. It has wheels on the bottom (for pushing and zoom zooming) and the lid comes off the top for little hands to access the wooden passengers.
- Suitable for ages 3
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Authentic tram design & colour
- 35cm (L) x 15cm (H) x 12cm (W
- Complete with 12 rainbow different nationalities wooden passengers & 2 wooden tram conductors for pretend play
- Designed to comply with Australian toy standards & made with non toxic paint
- Comes packaged in a beautiful cardboard box